LCD projector

I have a Mitsubishi LCD SA51 projector hooked to a Compaq Presario 2500 Laptop. When I play a video through either Windows Media Player, Quick Time or InterActual player I can see the player with all controls but not see the video. It plays on the laptop screen but the video portion does not play on the wall screen. I have tried changing the screen resolution and it doesn't work. Any suggestions.
Thanks
2 answers Last reply
More about projector

    change the monitor set up so that the projector is the main monitor, as
    overlay only works on this one.

    --
    Graham Hughes
    MVP

    "Graham Hughes, MVP Digital Media" wrote:

    > change the monitor set up so that the projector is the main monitor, as
    > overlay only works on this one.
    >
    > --
    > Graham Hughes
    > MVP
    > www.simplydv.co.uk
    > www.dvds2treasure.com
    > "ptatlul" <ptatlul@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > I have a Mitsubishi LCD SA51 projector hooked to a Compaq Presario 2500
    > Laptop. When I play a video through either Windows Media Player, Quick Time
    > or InterActual player I can see the player with all controls but not see the
    > video. It plays on the laptop screen but the video portion does not play on
    > the wall screen. I have tried changing the screen resolution and it doesn't
    > work. Any suggestions.
    > > Thanks
    > I'm having the same problems with a new laptop which is affecting my business. Ive threatened to sue the manufacturer Evesham and am now told it is to do with macrovision protection and some microsoft software. The get round is to use apple quicktime as your media player. it can be downloaded free from the apple site. The only restriction is that you can't do a full screen unless you upgrade to quicktime profesional.
    Hope this helps

Video LCD Projector Windows XP