Making DVD's

July 23, 2004 6:19:02 PM

I have a dvd writer and can anyone explain to me step by step or give me a website how to make dvd's? I have arcsoft if that helps. Can someone also help explain how to add movies to the dvd or make copies of dvd's? thank you very much!!

More about : making dvd

Anonymous
July 24, 2004 2:29:04 AM

It really is quite long and difficult if you want it in full.

Try here first for reading
www.dvdrhelp.com

Graham

--