Making DVD's

I have a dvd writer and can anyone explain to me step by step or give me a website how to make dvd's? I have arcsoft if that helps. Can someone also help explain how to add movies to the dvd or make copies of dvd's? thank you very much!!
1 answer Last reply
More about making

    It really is quite long and difficult if you want it in full.

    Try here first for reading
    www.dvdrhelp.com

    Graham

    --
    Graham Hughes
    MVP
    "Joey" <Joey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I have a dvd writer and can anyone explain to me step by step or give me a
    website how to make dvd's? I have arcsoft if that helps. Can someone also
    help explain how to add movies to the dvd or make copies of dvd's? thank you
    very much!!

Video DVD DVD Writers Windows XP