LG GSA 4160B DVD Writer

Hello,

I've decided to get a LG GSA 4160B DVD writer.
Anyone got one with a BLACK front?

I've looked on the LG website and they're showing one WITH a BLACK front,
but when looking on other websites, they (the drive fronts) are all BEIGE.

One last thing:

Why do manufactures still do BEIGE fronts??

I do not endorse any of the retailers
http://www.pricegrabber.com/search_getprod.php/masterid=4972528/search=lg%20dvd/fd=1

"Paul Maskell" <paul@maskell17.plus.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I've decided to get a LG GSA 4160B DVD writer.
> Anyone got one with a BLACK front?
>
> I've looked on the LG website and they're showing one WITH a BLACK front,
> but when looking on other websites, they (the drive fronts) are all BEIGE.
>
> One last thing:
>
> Why do manufactures still do BEIGE fronts??

Paul Maskell <paul@maskell17.plus.com> wrote in message

> I've decided to get a LG GSA 4160B DVD writer.
> Anyone got one with a BLACK front?

> I've looked on the LG website and they're showing one WITH a BLACK front,
> but when looking on other websites, they (the drive fronts) are all BEIGE.

> One last thing:

> Why do manufactures still do BEIGE fronts??

Basically because most systems are beige.

Not a shred of rocket science required at all.

TRENDING THREADS