Problems in full screen mode

Whenever I try to play video CDs on my Windows Media
Player 9.0 in full screen mode two vertical red spiral
lines appear on the screen and persist thhroughout the
playing of the CD. This does not happen in the compact
mode.Please help in troubleshooting this problem. Thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about problems full screen mode

    Is this a home made vcd or a copy of a commercial disc and you are seeing
    the reults of copy protection? What happens if you play it through a dvd
    player and tv?
    Graham

    "ESSEMM" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Whenever I try to play video CDs on my Windows Media
    > Player 9.0 in full screen mode two vertical red spiral
    > lines appear on the screen and persist thhroughout the
    > playing of the CD. This does not happen in the compact
    > mode.Please help in troubleshooting this problem. Thanks.

Video Microsoft CD-Rom Windows XP