  • Computers
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
July 25, 2004 5:47:48 PM

Ladies and Gents,

If I use Emule and leave it running, when I come back to the computer after
about 20 mins the monitor is blank and I cannot restore it without resetting
my computer.

Any ideas??

More about : emule video problems

Anonymous
July 25, 2004 5:47:49 PM

What is Emule..?

"kiton" <draper_tony@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:o H5qYWkcEHA.2468@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
> Ladies and Gents,
>
> If I use Emule and leave it running, when I come back to the computer
after
> about 20 mins the monitor is blank and I cannot restore it without
resetting
> my computer.
>
> Any ideas??

Anonymous
July 26, 2004 7:02:10 PM

Emule is one of those P2P file stealing programs that are used to illegally
share music, video etc. IMHO, anyone who uses any of that type of software
deserves whatever grief they get.

Bobby

!