Emule video problems

Ladies and Gents,

If I use Emule and leave it running, when I come back to the computer after
about 20 mins the monitor is blank and I cannot restore it without resetting
my computer.

Any ideas??
2 answers Last reply
More about emule video problems

    What is Emule..?

    "kiton" <draper_tony@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Ladies and Gents,
    >
    > If I use Emule and leave it running, when I come back to the computer
    after
    > about 20 mins the monitor is blank and I cannot restore it without
    resetting
    > my computer.
    >
    > Any ideas??

    Emule is one of those P2P file stealing programs that are used to illegally
    share music, video etc. IMHO, anyone who uses any of that type of software
    deserves whatever grief they get.

    Bobby

    "Nick Burns" <thedoc@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > What is Emule..?
    >
    > "kiton" <draper_tony@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> Ladies and Gents,
    >>
    >> If I use Emule and leave it running, when I come back to the computer
    > after
    >> about 20 mins the monitor is blank and I cannot restore it without
    > resetting
    >> my computer.
    >>
    >> Any ideas??

Video Computers Microsoft Windows XP