I am playing half-life 2 and I am in city 17 train station exterkior where
barney drops me the crowbar. Around the corner there is a boarded up gate
that the crowbar needs to be swong at to be able to go through ...but the
crowbar will not act as a weapon....why?

"Dude @ BellSouth.net" <gman5105@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> I am playing half-life 2 and I am in city 17 train station exterkior where
> barney drops me the crowbar. Around the corner there is a boarded up gate
> that the crowbar needs to be swong at to be able to go through ...but the
> crowbar will not act as a weapon....why?

Sure you have your "fire" key mapped correctly?

TRENDING THREADS