Paul

Splendid

i just purchased a cam corder which came with media
player 9. media player won,t play my asf files taken from
the cam corder , it is asking for codec tag 45 , does
anybody know how i can download this codec , all the
best .......paul

Hi there.

I haven't bumped into such a problem. However a five minutes of Internet
search produced following results:
1) VideoToolbox 1.0 from http://www.free-codecs.com/ should tell you exactly
what codec you need and
2) http://www.codec-download.com/ suppose to have any codec you might
possibly need.

My only question is whether or not you've tried Google on "download codec"
before posting your message? If you did, then what exactly you didn't find
that have caused you to post a request for help?

Regards, Aharon.

VIDEO: http://www.videoclassified.com/pres1/
E-Mail: advertiser@videoclassified.com
Phone: 416-418-5127