Is this the jolly, apple cheeked giant from NO??? If so welcome...
Have been missing you and several others... Thanx for the E-mail
jokes....

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 19:15:52 -0500, t h a d
<spyderbarques@invalid.net> wrote:

>...how's everybody?
>:)

rat

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2004

t h a d wrote:
> ...how's everybody?
> :)
>
> --
> Thad
> http://www.myspace.com/Thadness

Great thanks.. getting married on saturday..tears for fears on
monday..hitchhikers guide next friday..12 straight days off work..loving
hl2dm..just great thanks! You?
You haven't missed much anyway...

;-)
rat

Congratulations!!!! What's his name??? Bruce, Eric or Chad??? Wish you
many years of happiness... :) Yeh, Lady Fodder and I are planning to
hit the first showing.... Arthur Dent forever....

rat wrote:

> Great thanks.. getting married on saturday..tears for fears on
> monday..hitchhikers guide next friday..12 straight days off work..loving
> hl2dm..just great thanks! You?
> You haven't missed much anyway...

Glad everything is good.
Congratulation re: your pending numptuals!
:)

--

Cannon Fodder wrote:
> Is this the jolly, apple cheeked giant from NO??? If so welcome...

Yes, it's me. Or is it, "It is I"?
I are we!

> Have been missing you and several others... Thanx for the E-mail
> jokes....

I don't see Vis, Paul Catley, Firewater, and a bunch of others.
Wha' happen?

--

In article <d483cp$12h$2@news.datasync.com>, t h a d
<spyderbarques@invalid.net> wrote:

> I don't see Vis, Paul Catley, Firewater, and a bunch of others.
> Wha' happen?

Staying clear, mainly, until the fools get bored moaning about steam.
Also, WoW has claimed many of us (me, Paul, Sloth, Iphi, Lyset,
Strider, Bench, Sab, Losi and Whoop) and it's so much nicer there than
in here :)

I'm getting BB at the end of July, so I'll be back for HLDM from then
on...

Hope it's cool in NOLA, y'dig?

___
Neil
AKA HighVis

"You woke up this morning, you got yourself a Precision Bow with a +3
scope"

JS

"rat" <itsme@hereiam.jcb.net> wrote in message
>t h a d wrote:
>> ...how's everybody?
>> :)
>>
>> --
>> Thad
>> http://www.myspace.com/Thadness
>
> Great thanks.. getting married on saturday..tears for fears on
> monday..hitchhikers guide next friday..12 straight days off work..loving
> hl2dm..just great thanks! You?
> You haven't missed much anyway...
>
> ;-)
> rat
Good luck but remember you will never be right again.

They're the wimps of the group.... There were posts that offended
their tender sensibilities... :)

On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 06:43:08 -0500, t h a d
<spyderbarques@invalid.net> wrote:

>Cannon Fodder wrote:
>> Is this the jolly, apple cheeked giant from NO??? If so welcome...
>
>Yes, it's me. Or is it, "It is I"?
>I are we!
>
>> Have been missing you and several others... Thanx for the E-mail
>> jokes....
>
>I don't see Vis, Paul Catley, Firewater, and a bunch of others.
>Wha' happen?

shawk

rat wrote:
> t h a d wrote:
>
>> ...how's everybody?
>> :)
>>
>> --
>> Thad
>> http://www.myspace.com/Thadness
>

> Great thanks.. getting married on saturday..tears for fears on
> monday..hitchhikers guide next friday..12 straight days off work..loving
> hl2dm..just great thanks! You?
> You haven't missed much anyway...
>
> ;-)
> rat

Congrats for whichever one you're looking forward to most... ;-)

--
It's a bit of a jump isn't it? I mean, er, chartered accountancy to lion
taming in one go.

In article <qh3g61pgrnuqmol93qprqdesfblrtqebui@4ax.com>, Cannon Fodder
<gonfishn39@mindspring.com> wrote:

> They're the wimps of the group.... There were posts that offended
> their tender sensibilities... :)

We've just got lower boredom thresholds, Jack - all that 100% humidity
has rotted your brain, whereas our cold climate keeps us sharp,
impatient and immune to your recent troll-fishing attempts :D

____
Neil
AKA HighVis

"Taking on The Man with a gun in each hand!"

Wait a minute - I thought you lived in Wales where it was equally wet,
all the time.

Anyway - good you see you're still lurking, and presumably awaiting the
hitchhiker's guide movie with baited breath....

Civilian_Target

Neil Jones wrote:
> We've just got lower boredom thresholds, Jack - all that 100% humidity
> has rotted your brain, whereas our cold climate keeps us sharp,
> impatient and immune to your recent troll-fishing attempts :D

I thought that was "panting with bated breath"

On Fri, 22 Apr 2005 17:13:22 +0100, Civilian_Target
<tadhgp@bigfoot.com> wrote:

>Anyway - good you see you're still lurking, and presumably awaiting the
>hitchhiker's guide movie with baited breath....
>
>Civilian_Target

> I just happened to press the
> aghl button instead of alt.games.warcraft

Maybe we should start xposting to agwc in order to catch you attention?
LOL

Neil Jones wrote:

> Staying clear, mainly, until the fools get bored moaning about steam.
> Also, WoW has claimed many of us (me, Paul, Sloth, Iphi, Lyset,
> Strider, Bench, Sab, Losi and Whoop) and it's so much nicer there than
> in here :)

Maybe because a lot of the nice people left here and went over there?

> I'm getting BB at the end of July, so I'll be back for HLDM from then
> on...

I might, too.

> Hope it's cool in NOLA, y'dig?

Bright sunshine, a nice breeze, at 65 degrees and 45% humidity.
Beautiful and totally unnatural! We're having an actual spring season
this year.
The Cajuns are all shaking their heads and muttering about ju-ju and
gris-gris and wondering if it's the end of the world.

--

"Cannon Fodder" <gonfishn39@mindspring.com> wrote in message
> They're the wimps of the group.... There were posts that offended
> their tender sensibilities... :)

Or more accurately, there were no posts that didn't :)

Hi Thad (what happened to Spyder?), not lurking, I just happened to press the
aghl button instead of alt.games.warcraft, and saw an old face :)

On broadband now, so I might think about reinstalling HL2.

--
Paul

Paul Catley wrote:

> Hi Thad (what happened to Spyder?),

My real name is Thad.
:)

> not lurking, I just happened to press the
> aghl button instead of alt.games.warcraft, and saw an old face :)

Getting older every day.
Maybe that's why I dropped the "Spyder".
Or maybe I was just bored with it after all these years.

> On broadband now, so I might think about reinstalling HL2.

I never bought it. I have to buy a new computer first.

--

James Whyley wrote:
> Oh you know, getting by.
>
> Yourself?

Ah, my favorite shoveller is back in town.
It's good to see you, Mr. Whyley.

Who do you hijack threads with these days?
I miss our (long, obtuse, abstract)conversations, but I bet no one else
does.
:)

--

"t h a d" <spyderbarques@invalid.net> wrote in message

>> Hi Thad (what happened to Spyder?),
>
> My real name is Thad.
> :)

Yes, I did know that :) I just wondered why you dropped your old posting name.
I always thought "Spyder Barques" was a rude pun that I didn't quite get.
"Spied her what?"

--
Paul
(real name Shirley)

Paul Catley wrote:
> "t h a d" <spyderbarques@invalid.net> wrote in message
>
>>>Hi Thad (what happened to Spyder?),
>>
>>My real name is Thad.
>>:)
>

> Yes, I did know that :) I just wondered why you dropped your old posting name.
> I always thought "Spyder Barques" was a rude pun that I didn't quite get.
> "Spied her what?"

It is.
"Barking spider" is a very graphic and rude flatulence reference.
Spyder Barques is a bad pun referencing living in Louisiana, using a
fake Cajun spelling.

> --
> Paul
> (real name Shirley)

Shirley, you jest.

--
Gertrude

> Neil Jones wrote:
>>

>> Staying clear, mainly, until the fools get bored moaning about steam.
>> Also, WoW has claimed many of us (me, Paul, Sloth, Iphi, Lyset,
>> Strider, Bench, Sab, Losi and Whoop) and it's so much nicer there
>> than in here :)
>
> Maybe because a lot of the nice people left here and went over there?
>

>> I'm getting BB at the end of July, so I'll be back for HLDM from then
>> on...
>
> I might, too.
>

>> Hope it's cool in NOLA, y'dig?
>
> Bright sunshine, a nice breeze, at 65 degrees and 45% humidity.
> Beautiful and totally unnatural! We're having an actual spring season
> this year.
> The Cajuns are all shaking their heads and muttering about ju-ju and
> gris-gris and wondering if it's the end of the world.

I was thinkin the same things today while out with my daughter and
grandson. *BEAUTIFUL* day! Incredible! The kinda day that makes ya
glad to be alive. So what if it's the wrong part of the world for it!
;)
Good to see ya Thad!
McG.