Digital Cameras are too slow

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
August 16, 2004 6:44:34 PM

Some are and some are not. The new cameras just released are very
fast and compare favorably with mechanical/film camera.

I'm just posting this email I received today to show an example of
the new speeds:

--- beginning of spam ---

With The Nikon D70: The Fastest Digital SLR In Its Class

The D70 features 144 shots At 3 frames/sec, a shutter speed
of 1/8000 of a second, and the fastest start up time for any
Digital SLR In its class.

Visit http://www.nikonslr.com/home.php to learn more today!

--- end of spam

PJ

More about : digital cameras slow

Anonymous
August 18, 2004 11:49:00 PM

After it adjusts for exposure and focuses for 10 seconds.

"PJx" <me@privacy.net> wrote in message

> The D70 features 144 shots At 3 frames/sec, a shutter speed
> of 1/8000 of a second, and the fastest start up time for any
> Digital SLR In its class.

Anonymous
August 19, 2004 12:58:05 AM

PJx wrote:

> Some are and some are not. The new cameras just released are very
> fast and compare favorably with mechanical/film camera.
>
> I'm just posting this email I received today to show an example of
> the new speeds:
>
> --- beginning of spam ---
>
> With The Nikon D70: The Fastest Digital SLR In Its Class
>
> The D70 features 144 shots At 3 frames/sec, a shutter speed
> of 1/8000 of a second, and the fastest start up time for any
> Digital SLR In its class.
>
> Visit http://www.nikonslr.com/home.php to learn more today!
>

> --- end of spam
>
> PJ

And if you drop it from anything other than 6 inch the shite plastic
case cracks around the lense mount
!