Video device already in use

July 26, 2004 11:17:13 PM

I have downloaded Movie Maker 2 and can't capture video on this. It keeps comming up with "The video device is currently in use. Close any other application that is using the device and try again"
I have a Leadteak WinFast A360TDH graphics card. The program that came with the card works, but I would prefer to try Movie Maker 2.

I do not have any other things running and I don't know how to fix this problem. Can anyone help please.

More about : video device

Anonymous
July 29, 2004 10:38:56 PM

MM2 works with firewire and not with other analogue capture cards. Capture
using the other app, save as a dv-avi and import this in to MM2.
Graham

"danish-pastry" <danish-pastry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have downloaded Movie Maker 2 and can't capture video on this. It keeps
>comming up with "The video device is currently in use. Close any other
>application that is using the device and try again"
> I have a Leadteak WinFast A360TDH graphics card. The program that came
> with the card works, but I would prefer to try Movie Maker 2.
>
> I do not have any other things running and I don't know how to fix this
> problem. Can anyone help please.

Anonymous
January 18, 2005 2:30:42 PM

I have a problem..."The video device is currently in use. Close any
other application that is using the device and try again" I din't have
anything running and can't get passed the first step!
I have an ATI 128 capture card and am using an XP Pro machine...can
anyone help or suggest what to do?

Leelepew

--
Leelepew