Refusing to work

I downloaded a video to play on Wndows Media 9 (I have an XP) and the error said that "The server id refusing to fulfill the requested option". What do I do?
1 answer Last reply
More about refusing work

    Could you please provide more details on this?
    What kind of file have you got on your HD: MPEG, WMV, AVI? What is the file
    size? Can you play videos from other servers, such as
    http://www.videoclassified.com ?
    Just a simple question: you have trouble playing one particular video file
    or none video file could be played on your computer regardless of where
    those files come from?

    Regards, Aharon.

    VIDEO: http://www.videoclassified.com/pres1/
    E-Mail: advertiser@videoclassified.com
    Phone: 416-418-5127
    WEB: http://www.videoclassified.com/

    "A person in need of help" <A person in need of
    help@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I downloaded a video to play on Wndows Media 9 (I have an XP) and the
    error said that "The server id refusing to fulfill the requested option".
    What do I do?

Video Microsoft Windows XP