Probably a simple question but....

I have two Hard Drives on Primary Master and Slave and a DVD drive on
Secondary Master with a CDR on the Secondary Slave. I want to install a
third hard drive. How would I go about doing this?

Ron

Probably a lot of different ways. If you have room inside, you can add
an ATA controller card and another nice, inexpensive hard drive. If no
room inside, then can add an external USB drive. How big is your
smaller hard drive? New drives are so big, you may be able to just move
all the data to the new one and just live with two. I am not sure
exactly what your goal is.

IMF

Irwin wrote:
> Probably a lot of different ways. If you have room inside, you can add
> an ATA controller card and another nice, inexpensive hard drive. If no
> room inside, then can add an external USB drive. How big is your
> smaller hard drive? New drives are so big, you may be able to just move
> all the data to the new one and just live with two. I am not sure
> exactly what your goal is.
>
> IMF

Yes, it is only a small drive - 10 gigs and I could move all the data to
the other two drives but I was considering redundancy and backup. I
figured that a controller card would be the way to go.

Ron