Hey!
I am trying to get my DV camera to load pictures of my daughters graduationonto Window Move MAker so I can edit it and whatnot. I got the camera loaded, installed and all that jazz. When I go to capture the video from the camera, it only alows me to do it from camera mode. If the camera is off or in player mode, a warning pops up saying to clase all over programs using the camera; switch it to camera mode and it works fine. How can I get the old video onto WMM? Thanks a million!

Are you using firewire to connect the cam to the pc? If yes, please explain
in a little more detail the whole process you are following.
Graham