Windows MOvie Maker sux, it cant do anything but crash

Every single edit I make to the time line shuts the program down. I'm using
verion 5.1.. but thats even confusing. Its WMM 2, but when you click on the
ABOUT key in the help menu it says 5.1.

And then does anybody know why Media Player 9 slows down the tunes? For a
split second they start out fine, but then there is a slight drag in the
music after that split second. Its so frustrating. Windows better get
their programs up and running good, or Mac's going to beat them out.. I know
I'm thinking about getting one instead.

Look below that 5.1 thing...

> Look below that 5.1 thing...

OK, but do you have a solution to the constant crashes? Sorry to the group
for being so harsh before.. it was just driving me nuts after the 10th
crash.