Anyone recommend an inexpensive wide angle lens for Oly 40..

I always thought a wide angle lens would be something an avg consumer
wouldnt use that much but Ive noticed , all the interior shots I
wanted to take and shots of scenery Ive taken , just seem to narrow.
You dont get any sense of the place at all unless you do a panorama
shot and stitch pics together which is a hassle.

Malcolm

> I always thought a wide angle lens would be something an avg consumer
> wouldnt use that much but Ive noticed , all the interior shots I
> wanted to take and shots of scenery Ive taken , just seem to narrow.
> You dont get any sense of the place at all unless you do a panorama
> shot and stitch pics together which is a hassle.

I know Olympus do one for the 750. I haven't read any reviews on it, though.

Malcolm

"Malcolm" <nospam@nospam.com> writes:

>> I always thought a wide angle lens would be something an avg
>> consumer wouldnt use that much but Ive noticed , all the interior
>> shots I wanted to take and shots of scenery Ive taken , just seem
>> to narrow. You dont get any sense of the place at all unless you
>> do a panorama shot and stitch pics together which is a hassle.

> I know Olympus do one for the 750. I haven't read any reviews on it,
> though.

I've just been shopping for a similar item - I compiled a summary of
my findings - including links to the reviews I've found on the web -
in my blog:

http://heim.ifi.uio.no/~gisle/blog/index.php?m=20040731