Anyone recommend an inexpensive wide angle lens for Oly 40..

I always thought a wide angle lens would be something an avg consumer
wouldnt use that much but Ive noticed , all the interior shots I
wanted to take and shots of scenery Ive taken , just seem to narrow.
You dont get any sense of the place at all unless you do a panorama
shot and stitch pics together which is a hassle.
2 answers Last reply
More about anyone recommend inexpensive wide angle lens

    > I always thought a wide angle lens would be something an avg consumer
    > wouldnt use that much but Ive noticed , all the interior shots I
    > wanted to take and shots of scenery Ive taken , just seem to narrow.
    > You dont get any sense of the place at all unless you do a panorama
    > shot and stitch pics together which is a hassle.

    I know Olympus do one for the 750. I haven't read any reviews on it, though.

    Malcolm

    "Malcolm" <nospam@nospam.com> writes:

    >> I always thought a wide angle lens would be something an avg
    >> consumer wouldnt use that much but Ive noticed , all the interior
    >> shots I wanted to take and shots of scenery Ive taken , just seem
    >> to narrow. You dont get any sense of the place at all unless you
    >> do a panorama shot and stitch pics together which is a hassle.

    > I know Olympus do one for the 750. I haven't read any reviews on it,
    > though.

    I've just been shopping for a similar item - I compiled a summary of
    my findings - including links to the reviews I've found on the web -
    in my blog:

    http://heim.ifi.uio.no/~gisle/blog/index.php?m=20040731

Cameras Peripherals