Cannot download streaming video from fan site

According to the instructions on the website, I should be able to right click, hit save target as and download the video. The save target as is subdued though. Any advice on how to circumvent the problem? Thanks for the help.

If it is correctly streamed at source, this indeed should NOT be an option.
It may show upin your Temporary Internet Files folder from where you can
copy and paste, but if a video is correctlybstreamed it should not end up
ANYWHERE on your PC but 'fed' to your PC a little at a time - therefore
preserving the copyright and integrity of the video.
www.coribright.com