DVD & Lazer Disk

Hi,
Don't know if I am in the right place to ask this, but
here goes, what is the difference between a DVD movie and
a Lazer Disk movie? Will a Lazer Disk play on a DVD
player?
Thank you
Bonnie
2 answers Last reply
More about lazer disk

    A Laser Disk is around 1 foot wide, it will not even fit in a DVD drive.

    --
    NOTE: Replies are to help benefit others
    in helping you and reproducing issues, not
    "Bonnie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > Don't know if I am in the right place to ask this, but
    > here goes, what is the difference between a DVD movie and
    > a Lazer Disk movie? Will a Lazer Disk play on a DVD
    > player?
    > Thank you
    > Bonnie

    Thank you so much for the information. Bonnie

Video DVD Microsoft Movies Windows XP