  • Storage
Last response: in Storage
a b G Storage
January 11, 2005 7:02:56 AM

what dvd writer and dvd player would you guys recommend?

I'd go with the scsi interface, but it looks like no one is making them.

More about : dvd query

Anonymous
a b G Storage
January 13, 2005 11:43:48 AM

"Dilbert Firestorm" <scanb_no_spam31@*no_spam*I-55*no_spam*.com> wrote in
message news:cs088k$1f8$4@news.datasync.com...
> what dvd writer and dvd player would you guys recommend?
>
> I'd go with the scsi interface, but it looks like no one is making them.

More companies sell drives than make them. What many do is buy in a chassis
and the add their own front panel and S/W bundle. Best advice is to buy a
modern multi standard drive that comes with the best S/W package. The PC
magazines do regular reviews. Sometimes you can spot that two drives are the
same from the near identical test results and the similarity of holes and
position of labels on the metal part of the case. eg only the front panel is
different.
!