dvd query

what dvd writer and dvd player would you guys recommend?

I'd go with the scsi interface, but it looks like no one is making them.
1 answer Last reply
More about query

    "Dilbert Firestorm" <scanb_no_spam31@*no_spam*I-55*no_spam*.com> wrote in
    message news:cs088k$1f8$4@news.datasync.com...
    > what dvd writer and dvd player would you guys recommend?
    >
    > I'd go with the scsi interface, but it looks like no one is making them.

    More companies sell drives than make them. What many do is buy in a chassis
    and the add their own front panel and S/W bundle. Best advice is to buy a
    modern multi standard drive that comes with the best S/W package. The PC
    magazines do regular reviews. Sometimes you can spot that two drives are the
    same from the near identical test results and the similarity of holes and
    position of labels on the metal part of the case. eg only the front panel is
    different.

DVD Players DVD Writers Storage