Does not recognize DVD disk.

Jack

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2003

Cannot play DVD w/ WMP Series 9. I upgraded to XP from ME
and I guess I need to get a separate decoder. I already
have WinDVD 3.

Will using newer WinDVD or other softwares enable the WMP?

What do you think is the best?

Check at Intervideo's website (manufacturer's of WinDVD). The current
version is v6, which I love, but if you wish to use WindowsMediaPlayer, you
can just purchase the codec package.

www.intervideo.com
www.coribright.com