convert .mov clips to windows clips

July 29, 2004 7:07:20 PM

how do I convert some QuickTime (mov) files to a windows file my windows media
player will recognize and use in Windows movie maker.
May be a dumb question. Just got xp learning the ropes
Anonymous
July 29, 2004 10:32:41 PM

You're going to have to convert them from MOV files to AVI. QuickTimePro
can do this... or see PapaJohn's website for some more third party
solutions - www.papajohn.org.
www.coribright.com

!