convert .mov clips to windows clips

how do I convert some QuickTime (mov) files to a windows file my windows media
player will recognize and use in Windows movie maker.
May be a dumb question. Just got xp learning the ropes
1 answer Last reply
More about convert clips windows clips

    You're going to have to convert them from MOV files to AVI. QuickTimePro
    can do this... or see PapaJohn's website for some more third party
    solutions - www.papajohn.org.
    www.coribright.com

    "mr. bill" <mr. bill@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > how do I convert some QuickTime (mov) files to a windows file my windows
    > media
    > player will recognize and use in Windows movie maker.
    > May be a dumb question. Just got xp learning the ropes

Video Quicktime Windows Movie Maker Microsoft Windows XP