UK - How much would a refurbished iPaq 3870 cost?

May 9, 2004 5:00:15 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc,microsoft.public.pocketpc.marketplace (More info?)

Anyone care to give a rough estimate how much a refurbished unit of an
iPaq 3870 (which is only a few months old) would be worth? Would like to
know how much I should pay if I bought one off my friend and if he is
selling it for a good price or if it would be more worth his while to
get the selling price instead of him selling it to me.
Thank you
PS - X-posted to pocketpc.marketplace but looks like some "spam"
messages get posted there!
Anonymous
May 9, 2004 7:57:40 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.pocketpc,microsoft.public.pocketpc.marketplace (More info?)

What is it worth to you? That's the important thing, not what it's worth to
anyone else.
You could always try looking on ebay or similar places to see what others
think the value is.