An Acronis 8 question

Is there any clue that anyone from Acronis listens it to discussions
in this group ? I'm just curious. If I haev a suggestion it's easier
to hash it out here instead of submitting to directly to them.

--

a d y k e s @ p a n i x . c o m

Don't blame me. I voted for Gore.
1 answer Last reply
More about acronis question

    Al Dykes wrote:
    > Is there any clue that anyone from Acronis listens it to discussions
    > in this group ? I'm just curious. If I haev a suggestion it's easier
    > to hash it out here instead of submitting to directly to them.

    Acronis forum is at:
    http://www.wilderssecurity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64

    Harvey

Hardware Storage