An Acronis 8 question

Last response: in Storage
a b G Storage
January 12, 2005 5:18:17 PM

Is there any clue that anyone from Acronis listens it to discussions
in this group ? I'm just curious. If I haev a suggestion it's easier
to hash it out here instead of submitting to directly to them.

--

a d y k e s @ p a n i x . c o m

Don't blame me. I voted for Gore.

More about : acronis question

Anonymous
a b G Storage
January 12, 2005 5:18:18 PM

Al Dykes wrote:
> Is there any clue that anyone from Acronis listens it to discussions
> in this group ? I'm just curious. If I haev a suggestion it's easier
> to hash it out here instead of submitting to directly to them.

Acronis forum is at:
http://www.wilderssecurity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64

Harvey
!