Burning a VCD

I have successfully burned a vcd and it plays well on my computer. How do I burn a vcd so it will play on my TV thru my dvd player?

How did you make the last one? What apps did you use etc? Does thast one not
play on the dvd player then? Check www.dvdrhelp.com to see if the dvd can
play vcd's.
My guesing says...
If you used MM then it does not make std vcd's, so you need an app like the
latest nero, export the movie as a dv-avi file, import to nero and follow
the wizard.

Graham
Graham

--