Western Digital Rebate

Today I just sent in my 2 rebate forms to Western Digital.
Hopefully I will get my $60 (two $30 rebates) in 8 weeks ?

"Tod" <no_spam_me@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Today I just sent in my 2 rebate forms to Western Digital.
> Hopefully I will get my $60 (two $30 rebates) in 8 weeks ?

I purchased 2 WD800JBRTL's from Fry's Electronics back in
September and my 2 $30 rebates took exactly 8 weeks to the day.
I came home determined to call the number on the rebate form and
the 2 "postcard" checks were laying in my mailbox!