Drive Image problem

Last response: in Storage
a b G Storage
January 15, 2005 12:54:56 PM

After a year of working fine Drive Image gave me this error once during
image creation....

Error EA39070A: The internal structure of the PQI file is invalid or
unsupported.

and all further attempts fail with this one.....

Error EA390712: Open failed.

Symantec suggest it's an access problem - but that user can create files on
the target drive no problem. My other PC can backup to the same target.
There is loads of space and it's been well defragmented now.

Any suggestions?

Perhaps reinstall DI?

More about : drive image problem

Anonymous
a b G Storage
January 15, 2005 9:51:44 PM

> After a year of working fine Drive Image gave me this error once during
> image creation....

Answering my own question...

For some reason it seems Drive Image wasn't able to write the output files
to the destination folder. The user account running DI could access that
location but DI itself couldn't for some reason. I reinstalled DI and it
seems to have cured the problem.
!