How to tell which DirectX version?

How can I tell which DirectX version I have on my
computer? Thanks.

So it will be safe to download the DirectX 9.0c version,
if the current version is older, from the home page on
Microsoft.com?

first screen.

>--
>Jake Ludington
>http://www.jakeludington.com
>
>Author: Easy Digital Home Movies
>http://www.jakeludington.com/edhm
>

>"Kevin" wrote:
>
>> How can I tell which DirectX version I have on my
>> computer? Thanks.
>>
>.

Sure it's safe, or you could just a week or so and it will be a part of the
SP2 download.

--
NOTE: Replies are to help benefit others
in helping you and reproducing issues, not
"Kevin" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> So it will be safe to download the DirectX 9.0c version,
> if the current version is older, from the home page on
> Microsoft.com?

Whoa. Microsoft is releasing the Service Pack 2 for Home
Edition XP?! It's going to be in Windows Update, right?
Thanks.

Kevin

Ya. All flavors of XP. Keep watching Windows Update. I would guess you
will see it in the coming weeks.

--
> Whoa. Microsoft is releasing the Service Pack 2 for Home
> Edition XP?! It's going to be in Windows Update, right?
> Thanks.
>
> Kevin

Course, as usual, SP2 *may* break more stuff than it fixes
on a percentage of end user systems...(hopefully not yours)

I wouldn't wait, if you're already patched up to the latest security
stuff, and your system's working OK, it's probably best not
to give it a kick in the nuts-

"Chris Lanier [MVP]" <cal2002a@hotmail.NOSPAM.com> wrote in message
> Ya. All flavors of XP. Keep watching Windows Update. I would guess you
> will see it in the coming weeks.
>
> --
> NOTE: Replies are to help benefit others
> in helping you and reproducing issues, not
> necessarily for me to get back to you.
> ---
> "Kevin" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Whoa. Microsoft is releasing the Service Pack 2 for Home
> > Edition XP?! It's going to be in Windows Update, right?
> > Thanks.
> >
> > Kevin

You can check it now, I just check my WinXP Home Edition, and it's now SP2,
i forget when is the last time I updated it.

Latest posts