I tried to run a game I just installed and got this:

The program you are trying to run requires a current Indeo codec.
To obtain a current driver that is compatible with this version of Windows, please contact the manufacturer at http://indeo.ligos.com.

I have ran this game before on the computer and it worked but recently I reinstalled windows due to a virus problem and this is the second game that doesnt work. Help me out is there a cd that is supposed to come with my computer which has XP home edition , if so which one is it?

Reinstall the game.
--
Cari
www.coribright.com