Screen Resolution

August 1, 2004 6:16:10 PM

Hey i was wondering if anyone here can help me fix my
computers Screen resolution because it wont let me go
further than 640 by 480 resolution. I cant make it past
that resolution so i was wondering if anyone knows what i
can do to fix it. If you can help please send me an email
thanks!!!

More about : screen resolution

Anonymous
August 1, 2004 6:30:03 PM

Install the correct drivers for your graphics card from the manufacturer's
website.
--
Cari
www.coribright.com

"Robert" <TrigunZ12@aol.com> wrote in message
> Hey i was wondering if anyone here can help me fix my
> computers Screen resolution because it wont let me go
> further than 640 by 480 resolution. I cant make it past
> that resolution so i was wondering if anyone knows what i
> can do to fix it. If you can help please send me an email
> thanks!!!
Anonymous
August 1, 2004 6:34:39 PM

oN 08/01/04, Robert said:

> Hey i was wondering if anyone here can help me fix my
> computers Screen resolution because it wont let me go
> further than 640 by 480 resolution. I cant make it past
> that resolution so i was wondering if anyone knows what i
> can do to fix it. If you can help please send me an email
> thanks!!!

First, be sure you have installed the most recent driver for your video card. Once that is in place, and if your monitor is capable of more than 640x480, you should be able to change resolutions.

--
Bill
Posted with XanaNews Version 1.16.3.1