license aquisition

what does it mean really? can I watch a movie without
having a license?
1 answer Last reply
More about license aquisition

    It means WMP is trying to find and get the license for your content, and no,
    if you are playing licensed content, you must have the license first.

    --
    NOTE: Replies are to help benefit others
    in helping you and reproducing issues, not
    "Matan" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > what does it mean really? can I watch a movie without
    > having a license?

Video Movies Microsoft License Windows XP