purchasing a video card

I don't know what kind of video card will fit/work on my PC. Can you help
me?
I have a GeForce2 MX 400 64 MB SDRAM with OS SP home, AMD 1800. What kind
of card will work on it?

--
In His Name,
Martha

The mx 400 is a fairly old card,try ATI or VisionTech which is made by ATI,
you can purchase at circuit city,or on line.First see if you have a AGP slot
for a card,otherwise youll need to install (and purchase) a PCI type.Both
companys make both,a 9600 256 mb is about 125.00