Sony P92 Question

Hello All,
I have a question about accessories for my Sony DSC-P92. I want to buy a
lens adapter, wide angle lens and telephoto lens. I visited the local
Sony Store and see that the price for all 3 would likely be in the $200
- $300 range. While browsing the web researching I happened upon an ebay
listing :

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=30069&item=3834408847&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

This is an online camera store and they are selling:

Digital Optics 0.5x Wide Angle Lens (RETAIL PRICE - $149.99)
Digital Optics 2x Telephoto Lens (RETAIL PRICE - $149.99)
One Tube Adapter
Lens Bag Include For Each Lens
Lens Covers are included For Each lens
One Ring Adapter 27mm To 37mm
One Ring Adapter 28mm To 37mm
One Ring Adapter 30mm To 37mm
One Ring Adapter 30.5mm To 37mm

My question is: Does anyone have any experience with this equipment from
Digital Optics and do you think it would be worth $79US?

Thank You for any help

Mike

SPAMMER

mgb <mgb@fundy.net> writes:
> My question is: Does anyone have any experience with this equipment
> from Digital Optics and do you think it would be worth $79US?

"Digital Optics" and the other brand X attachements sold on eBay
are not getting rave reviews from those who've used them.

WA attcahements link fram:
http://heim.ifi.uio.no/~gisle/blog/index.php?m=20040731

Thanks for the info and the link. Looks like I'll stay away from these
lenses. Glad I asked . . . .

Thanks again
Mike
Gisle Hannemyr wrote:
> mgb <mgb@fundy.net> writes:
>
>>My question is: Does anyone have any experience with this equipment
>>from Digital Optics and do you think it would be worth $79US?
>

> "Digital Optics" and the other brand X attachements sold on eBay
> are not getting rave reviews from those who've used them.
>
> WA attcahements link fram:
> http://heim.ifi.uio.no/~gisle/blog/index.php?m=20040731

TRENDING THREADS