How to expand application choices when inserting video cds

When I insert a video cd I get a window with choices
- RealOne Player
- Windows Media Player
- Windows Explorer
- no action
I would like to add another installed application to that list. How can I
do this?
Thanks Jerry

r/click file, choose open with, select the app you want. Next time it should
be in the options. Or you could select always use this app and it'll open
automatically with it.
Graham

--
Graham Hughes
MVP

"Jerry K" <jerryk@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> When I insert a video cd I get a window with choices
> - RealOne Player
> - Windows Media Player
> - Windows Explorer
> - no action
> I would like to add another installed application to that list. How can I
> do this?
> Thanks Jerry

"Graham Hughes, MVP Digital Media" <graham@simplydv.co.uk> wrote in
When I insert a video-CD I don't know the filename in advance. File
association for this particular filetype (MPG) is set for the wanted
application, but it does not show up in the choices when the CD is
inserted...