video in full screen mode..in WMP

hi ,
I have a problem in my system with video files.
I have a configuration of PII-350mhz, 256mb RAM, 8gb HDD,
8mb video card, running on win xp operating system
when ever I play a movie or a video file in any media
player in full screen mode I see the picture frame after
frame slowly, but it plays normally in a minimized mode.
Please some one help me to fiz this problem. I wud be
great ful..

thank you
kumar
baastha@hotmail.com
1 answer Last reply
More about video full screen mode

    The pc is probably at it's limits, particularly the graphics, so it's
    probably not going to work unless you upgrade it all.
    Graham

    --
    Graham Hughes
    MVP
    "kumar" <baastha@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > hi ,
    > I have a problem in my system with video files.
    > I have a configuration of PII-350mhz, 256mb RAM, 8gb HDD,
    > 8mb video card, running on win xp operating system
    > when ever I play a movie or a video file in any media
    > player in full screen mode I see the picture frame after
    > frame slowly, but it plays normally in a minimized mode.
    > Please some one help me to fiz this problem. I wud be
    > great ful..
    >
    > thank you
    > kumar
    > baastha@hotmail.com