video in full screen mode..in WMP

August 4, 2004 4:23:10 PM

hi ,
I have a problem in my system with video files.
I have a configuration of PII-350mhz, 256mb RAM, 8gb HDD,
8mb video card, running on win xp operating system
when ever I play a movie or a video file in any media
player in full screen mode I see the picture frame after
frame slowly, but it plays normally in a minimized mode.
Please some one help me to fiz this problem. I wud be
great ful..

thank you
kumar
baastha@hotmail.com
Anonymous
August 6, 2004 5:53:22 PM

The pc is probably at it's limits, particularly the graphics, so it's
probably not going to work unless you upgrade it all.
Graham

--
Graham Hughes
MVP