I am getting ready to install a pci card for video capture; but it says i need a sound card with in line jack.What is a line in jack? Thank you

Hello

Well you can read up on oyur current sounds card or just
go out and purcahse a card that has that option, means it will
need audio inputs

Alvin

jamesjs7 wrote:

> I am getting ready to install a pci card for video capture; but it says i need a sound card with in line jack.What is a line in jack? Thank you

TRENDING THREADS