jp

whenever i try to play a video using any player (media
player 9, winamp 5.03) the video is completely washed out.
I've updated all the video drivers, and codecs but the
picture just doesn't want to work properly. This started
just a couple of weeks ago. any suggestions?

What say your antivirus and XoftSpy reports?

Most of my video problems have disappeared after I cleaned up my system.

Regards, Aharon.

VIDEO: http://www.videoclassified.com/pres1/
E-Mail: advertiser@videoclassified.com
Phone: 416-418-5127