Anywhere I can exhibit my movies made on Movie Maker?

August 6, 2004 3:27:26 PM

Other than Neptune, is there anywhere (free or
inexpensive) i can exhibit my videos I've made on Movie
Maker?
Anonymous
August 6, 2004 6:29:36 PM

VideoClassfied offers video hosting services.
You'll get static names for your videos to which you'll be able to refer
from ... anywhere.
Send us details of your video and we'll work out the price.
Current format of your video isn't important.

--
Regards, Aharon.

VIDEO: http://www.videoclassified.com/pres1/
E-Mail: advertiser@videoclassified.com