Anywhere I can exhibit my movies made on Movie Maker?

Other than Neptune, is there anywhere (free or
inexpensive) i can exhibit my videos I've made on Movie
Maker?
1 answer Last reply
More about anywhere exhibit movies made movie maker

    VideoClassfied offers video hosting services.
    You'll get static names for your videos to which you'll be able to refer
    from ... anywhere.
    Send us details of your video and we'll work out the price.
    Current format of your video isn't important.

    --
    Regards, Aharon.

    VIDEO: http://www.videoclassified.com/pres1/
    E-Mail: advertiser@videoclassified.com
    Phone: 416-418-5127
    WEB: http://www.videoclassified.com/

    "michaeldangero" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Other than Neptune, is there anywhere (free or
    > inexpensive) i can exhibit my videos I've made on Movie
    > Maker?

Video Movies Movie Maker Windows XP Product