Vertical Lines on Screen

sarah

when computer was turned on there were white vertical
lines on the screen and they show up in safe mode as
well.I reinstalled driver and still have white lines any
suggestions???

Chuck

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2001

Usually, I would swap the display first, then if the problem persists, swap
video cards. It's most likely the video card when the lines are in a stable
position. You might try a different video resolution, just to see what
changes.

"Sarah" <busmat20@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> when computer was turned on there were white vertical
> lines on the screen and they show up in safe mode as
> well.I reinstalled driver and still have white lines any
> suggestions???

---
Outgoing mail is AVG certified Virus Free.