ME

hi, I have an LG flatron 776fm monitor (not LCD).
after I changed the refresh rate from 60 to 75, it worked ok but
from the next reboot the monitor doesn't work: its indicator light
blinks off and on between orange and green, and the screen is blank.
the computer sounds like its continuing the boot normally.
even after complete power off, and cable disconnect, its the same.

any thoughts?

Use F8 at Startup to boot into Safe Mode and adjust from there.
--
Cari
www.coribright.com