Source of ADR2 Tape.

Hi. Just curious if anyone knows of a good source of ADR2 tapes. The
standard search didn't yield a whole lot.

Thanks.

Obadiah wrote:

> Hi. Just curious if anyone knows of a good source of ADR2 tapes. The
> standard search didn't yield a whole lot.
>
> Thanks.

Hello,

I just tried eBay <http://www.ebay.com> and got some hits, on "ADR2."

Good luck!

Cordially,
John Turco <jtur@concentric.net>

John Turco wrote:

> Obadiah wrote:
> >
> > Hi. Just curious if anyone knows of a good source of ADR2 tapes. The
> > standard search didn't yield a whole lot.
> >
> > Thanks.
>
> Hello,
>
> I just tried eBay <http://www.ebay.com> and got some hits, on "ADR2."
>
> Good luck!
>
> Cordially,
> John Turco <jtur@concentric.net>

Thanks. I was trying to avoid the ebay route, but may have to go there.