Is PartitionMagic 8.05 an update?

I have heard mention of PartitionMagic 8.05 but haven't found it on
Symantec's web site or anywhere else for download.

I'm guessing version 8.05 is the Norton branded version. Is there any
difference between that and version 8.01?

Thank you.
2 answers Last reply
More about partitionmagic update

    John Doe <jdoe@usenet.is.the.real.thing> wrote:
    > I have heard mention of PartitionMagic 8.05 but haven't found it on
    > Symantec's web site or anywhere else for download.

    > I'm guessing version 8.05 is the Norton branded version. Is there any
    > difference between that and version 8.01?

    AFAIK, Norton's brand is basically the same as PQ's version. Where did
    you hear about v8.05?
    --
    "An ant on the move does more than a dozing ox." --Mexican Proverb
    /\___/\
    | |o o| | Ant's Quality Foraged Links: http://aqfl.net
    ( )

    John Doe wrote:
    > I have heard mention of PartitionMagic 8.05 but haven't found it on
    > Symantec's web site or anywhere else for download.
    >
    > I'm guessing version 8.05 is the Norton branded version. Is there any
    > difference between that and version 8.01?
    >
    > Thank you.

    PowerQuest PartitionMagic 8.0(1): Supported Partition size up to 160 GB
    Norton PartitionMagic 8.05: Supported Partition size up to 300 GB

    I can find no other (major) differences than the ones I mentioned above

    --
    M.f.G.
    Michael Kimmer

    "Ein Tag an dem Du nicht lächelst ist ein verlorener Tag"
    "Eine Nacht in der Du nicht schläfst ist eine verschlafene Nacht"

Storage