  • Storage
Last response: in Storage
a b G Storage
January 25, 2005 5:39:57 AM

I have heard mention of PartitionMagic 8.05 but haven't found it on
Symantec's web site or anywhere else for download.

I'm guessing version 8.05 is the Norton branded version. Is there any
difference between that and version 8.01?

Thank you.

More about : partitionmagic update

Anonymous
a b G Storage
January 28, 2005 6:05:40 PM

John Doe <jdoe@usenet.is.the.real.thing> wrote:
> I have heard mention of PartitionMagic 8.05 but haven't found it on
> Symantec's web site or anywhere else for download.

> I'm guessing version 8.05 is the Norton branded version. Is there any
> difference between that and version 8.01?

AFAIK, Norton's brand is basically the same as PQ's version. Where did
you hear about v8.05?
--
"An ant on the move does more than a dozing ox." --Mexican Proverb
/\___/\
| |o o| | Ant's Quality Foraged Links: http://aqfl.net
( )
Anonymous
a b G Storage
January 29, 2005 3:19:18 AM

John Doe wrote:
> I have heard mention of PartitionMagic 8.05 but haven't found it on
> Symantec's web site or anywhere else for download.
>
> I'm guessing version 8.05 is the Norton branded version. Is there any
> difference between that and version 8.01?
>
> Thank you.

PowerQuest PartitionMagic 8.0(1): Supported Partition size up to 160 GB
Norton PartitionMagic 8.05: Supported Partition size up to 300 GB

I can find no other (major) differences than the ones I mentioned above

--
M.f.G.
Michael Kimmer

"Ein Tag an dem Du nicht lächelst ist ein verlorener Tag"
"Eine Nacht in der Du nicht schläfst ist eine verschlafene Nacht"
!