garry

im trying to play mpeg-4 video through widows media
player 9, but keep geeting a mesage "the audio codec
identified by the format tag 45 is required to play this
file" the computer does a web search but comes back
unable. can anyone inform me where to get such a codec?

thanking you for any guidance

garry