mpeg-4 audio codec 45

im trying to play mpeg-4 video through widows media
player 9, but keep geeting a mesage "the audio codec
identified by the format tag 45 is required to play this
file" the computer does a web search but comes back
unable. can anyone inform me where to get such a codec?

thanking you for any guidance

garry
1 answer Last reply
More about mpeg audio codec

    "garry" wrote:

    > im trying to play mpeg-4 video through widows media
    > player 9, but keep geeting a mesage "the audio codec
    > identified by the format tag 45 is required to play this
    > file" the computer does a web search but comes back
    > unable. can anyone inform me where to get such a codec?
    >
    > thanking you for any guidance
    >
    > garry

Video MPEG Codec Audio Windows XP