video but no audio

it´s been 2 months since the last time i used my pc. to
my surprise the media player is not playing any audio. i
try wih an mp3 and there will be no sound comming. the
same as with a .avi, the video wiull show but not the
audio. all the other mp3 or video software that i have is
working fine but the media player.
what is the problem??

The audio codec might be corrupt, just download the latest Mediaplayer
(including new codecs) to see if this helps. Good luck & the awaiting outcome.
Regards, Pam, PictureThis.tv, Netherlands.

"sebastian" wrote:

> it´s been 2 months since the last time i used my pc. to
> my surprise the media player is not playing any audio. i
> try wih an mp3 and there will be no sound comming. the
> same as with a .avi, the video wiull show but not the
> audio. all the other mp3 or video software that i have is
> working fine but the media player.
> what is the problem??

TRENDING THREADS