Webcam

I recently bought a Logitec webcam using Windows XP.
After I connect it to my USB port my Internet connection
fails.

I went to Logitech's site for a fix and their solution
doesn't work either.

Has anyone else encountered this problem?
1 answer Last reply
More about webcam

    Is it a Logitech QuickCam with 8.0 software ? I have one
    I recently bought, but can't get installed under XP SP1
    as I am missing file IVCM.SYS. I downloaded 8.3 from
    Logitech but same result. If you could point me to where
    the IVCM.SYS file is (thought it should be under
    \Windows\ServicePackFiles\I386), perhaps I could at least
    get to the point you are at, or past. Thks.

Video Webcams Internet Connection Windows XP