Rob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I recently bought a Logitec webcam using Windows XP.
After I connect it to my USB port my Internet connection
fails.

I went to Logitech's site for a fix and their solution
doesn't work either.

Has anyone else encountered this problem?

Is it a Logitech QuickCam with 8.0 software ? I have one
I recently bought, but can't get installed under XP SP1
as I am missing file IVCM.SYS. I downloaded 8.3 from
Logitech but same result. If you could point me to where
the IVCM.SYS file is (thought it should be under
\Windows\ServicePackFiles\I386), perhaps I could at least
get to the point you are at, or past. Thks.

TRENDING THREADS