multiple monitor problems

Blue

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2003

I tried to view my screen on my tv over S video, but when I checked the
"extend my desktop .... " block, I can't see anything on my primary screen
and the secondary screen only shows about 1/4 of my desktop (no icons or task
bar). When I try to open the properties to uncheck the extend my desktop
block, nothing happens. Please help, I just want to get my primary screen to
work again. Thanks

Are you sure the pc monitor is the primary screen?

--
Graham Hughes
MVP Digital Media