bootable bios flash for ibm thinkpad

Does anyone know how to fix this? I have an ibm thinkpad that boots to
black screen with a little computer and lock icon in the upper left
corner. can I flash the bios at this point and if so how?
1 answer Last reply
More about bootable bios flash thinkpad

    "puter duh" <monifonotin@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Does anyone know how to fix this? I have an ibm thinkpad that boots to
    > black screen with a little computer and lock icon in the upper left
    > corner. can I flash the bios at this point and if so how?

    It's asking you for a password.

BIOS Flash IBM ThinkPad Storage