my windows has rotated 90 degrees!!!!HELP!

August 11, 2004 2:10:17 AM

any idea why my windows desktop has rotated 90 degrees so
it is now sideways and i have to tilt my head to read
this?

please help

how do i make it undo the rotation?

thanks
Anonymous
August 11, 2004 2:29:50 PM

Right click on the desktop and select Properties. In the Settings tab click
on Advanced. You will find the Rotate option here.
www.coribright.com

!