my windows has rotated 90 degrees!!!!HELP!

anson

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2004

any idea why my windows desktop has rotated 90 degrees so
it is now sideways and i have to tilt my head to read
this?

please help

how do i make it undo the rotation?

thanks

Right click on the desktop and select Properties. In the Settings tab click
on Advanced. You will find the Rotate option here.
www.coribright.com