my windows has rotated 90 degrees!!!!HELP!

any idea why my windows desktop has rotated 90 degrees so
it is now sideways and i have to tilt my head to read
this?

please help

how do i make it undo the rotation?

thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about windows rotated degrees help

    Right click on the desktop and select Properties. In the Settings tab click
    on Advanced. You will find the Rotate option here.
    www.coribright.com

    "Anson" <monkleys_rfunny@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > any idea why my windows desktop has rotated 90 degrees so
    > it is now sideways and i have to tilt my head to read
    > this?
    >
    > please help
    >
    > how do i make it undo the rotation?
    >
    > thanks