Audio but no Video

After I reinstalled my system from Win2000 to Winxp. I can never see any dvd
disks in my dvdrom, even the rights ones which could be played before. Some
of the dvds have the sound, but none of them have the video pic.
anyone can tell me what's the problem here? thanks.

Duplicate posting. please see my reply to your earlier post.
www.coribright.com