keith

Hi!
I need to find the file HCWUTL32.DLL from somewhere
or to download it. The access to this file is important
for me. It has something to do with the resolution on the
desktop also for Win TV. Can someone care to help, PLEASE.

It's a file from Hauppauge. Their website is www.hauppage.com so I would
re-download their drives for whichever Hauppauge card you have.
www.coribright.com