create wmvf from VHS tape

How do I/ what software do I need to create a wmvf from a VHS tape?
Who can I get to do that for me?

You need an analog capture card or a graphics card with VIVO capability
(video in and video out) and analog capture software (which usually comes
with the card).

For more info, see: www.dvdrhelp.com.
www.coribright.com

"Missy" <Missy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do I/ what software do I need to create a wmvf from a VHS tape?
> Who can I get to do that for me?

Hello there,

If you have the right kind of graphics card you will have a Video or
S-VHS in socket...your manual will tell you if you have that, otherwise you
need to purchase a dedicated capture device which might run off your USB2
port or be a plug in card, OR you might decide to upgrade your graphics
card....if I was making the choice it would be to get a dedicated device,
you have more chance of having something you can tweak to suit your own
needs.

I don't have one, but I hear tell you should steer clear of Pinnacle
products....

Best Wishes.....John Kelly
www.the-kellys.org
www.the-kellys.co.uk