only 4-bits of color quality

i have a philips 107S (107S2) on Nvidia Geforce2 MX/MX
400 and my color quality is only at 4 bits and has no
other options. I'm really lost for ideas on how to fix
this. PLease help someone.

Валера

"niki" wrote:

> i have a philips 107S (107S2) on Nvidia Geforce2 MX/MX
> 400 and my color quality is only at 4 bits and has no
> other options. I'm really lost for ideas on how to fix
> this. PLease help someone.

Hello

Sounds like you do not have the correct video drivers install
at all go to www.nvidia.coma nd download the drivers for your
video card ok.

Alvin